- Discuss reason for job opening (turnover, internal promotion, growth, etc.)
- Review job function and ideal-candidate qualifications
- Discuss organizational climate in order to determine the best fit
- Review the Pemberton Swift process, as well as discuss the working relationship and expectations for both parties
- Discuss and sign the contingency search agreement.
- Brainstorm potential candidates and/or existing contacts that may be aware of leads; create a preliminary list
- Evaluate internal resources such as Pemberton Swift’s existing database and previous search results for potential candidates
- Place job description on the Pemberton Swift Web site
- Contact candidates and e-mail information as necessary
- Schedule phone interviews for those who would like to move forward
- Conduct phone interviews and record thorough notes
- Schedule face-to-face interviews with selected candidates
- Conduct interviews and document conversations
- Forward finalists’ resumes with supporting documentation to client for review
- Schedule client interviews
Ready to discover how our strategic process can find the right person for your company? Contact Pemberton Swift today via our convenient online form, or call 207.775.1772.